Trip Summary: 1 night in Arusha, 7 Days Safari to Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorongoro and Lake Eyasi (Bushmen). Level of Accommodation: Deluxe
Day 1: Arrival Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO) On your arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport in Tanzania you will be welcomed by
our representative and transferred to Hotel in Arusha for an overnight at Kibo palace
Day 2: Arusha - Tarangire After breakfast, we drive to Tarangire National Park for a game drive in this very
diverse park with picnic lunch boxes, Tarangire is well known for its large herds of Elephant population.
Dinner and overnight stay Tarangire Safari Tented Lodge on full board Estimated driving distance: 2.5hrs driveDay 3: Tarangire - Lake Eyasi Morning game drive in Tarangire then drive to Eyasi for a walking safari with lunch boxes.
Dinner and overnight Kisima Ngeda Permanent Tented Camp on full board Estimated driving distance: 2.5hrs driveDay 4: Lake Eyasi - Serengeti Early after breakfast you will visit the Bushmen Village to see their daily activities and
you can have an optional 3-4 hours hunting tour with the Bushmen. You will also be able to try local fishing methods before you drive to Serengeti with game drive en-route.
Dinner and overnight Serengeti Sopa Lodge on full board Estimated driving distance: 4 hrs driveDay 5: Serengeti National Park Morning and afternoon game drives in Serengeti exploring the rolling plains of Serengeti National
Park in search of the large predators and the gentle herbivores on which they feed.
Dinner and overnight Serengeti Sopa Lodge on full board
Day 6: Serengeti National Park Mooning and afternoon game drives in the Serengeti. Dinner and overnight Serengeti Sopa Lodge on full board
Day 7: Serengeti - Ngorongoro After breakfast, we will have another game drive in Serengeti, then drive to overnight in
Ngorongoro with game drive en-route, with an optional visit of Maasai Village ($60/group),
and optional visit of Olduvai Gorge ($6/person). Dinner and overnight Serengeti Sopa
Lodge on full board Estimated driving distance: 3hrs driveDay 8: Ngorongoro - Departure Descend into Ngorongoro Crater for game drives, exploring the short-grass plains of the crater floor.
This extinct volcano embraces 100sq miles alive with lion, leopard, rhino, elephant, buffalo, and
many more games. Later in the day Later in the day, we drive back to Arusha
(Optional Day room is available in Arusha for extra $$). Transfer to Kilimanjaro airport for your return flight. Estimated driving distance: 3hrs to Arusha, plus 45 min. to JRONotes:
For those going in March, and/or between Nov 1st and Dec 15th, deduct $200pp from above rates.
Balloon Safari would cost about $499/person.
- Arrival and departure Kilimanjaro airports transfers
- Accommodation as indicated (2 people sharing a double room)
- Activities and Meals as indicated (FB=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All park fees, and government taxes.
- Services of Professional English-speaking driver- guide.
- Game drives in Land Rover/Cruiser with pop up / flip-flop roof tops and guarantee window seat!
- Bottled water while on safari
- Walking safari at rim of the Crater
- Visit to a Massai Village
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- Maximum of 4 passengers in our safari vehicles
Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa, travelers insurance.
Tips to driver-guide
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)