Trip Summary:1 night in Arusha, 10 Days Safari to Arusha, Tarangire, Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater. Level of Accommodation: Luxury
Day 1:Arrival Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO) On your arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport in Tanzania you will be welcomed by our representative and transferred to Hotel in Arusha for an overnight at Kibo palace
Day 2: Arusha - Tarangire National Park Today, after breakfast, we drive to Tarangire National Park with picnic lunch, the park is renowned for its large elephant population. Game drives in the park. Dinner and overnight at Maramboi Tented Camp on full board Estimated driving distance: 2.5hrs drive
Day 3: Tarangire National Park morning and afternoon game drives in Tarangire national Park. Dinner and overnight stay Maramboi Tented Camp on full board
Day 4: Tarangire - Lake Manyara National Park We drive to Lake Manyara National Park in the Great Rift Valley. After a picnic lunch in the Park, home to tree-climbing lion, colorful birds, elephant and hippo, we will have afternoon game drive in the park. Dinner and overnight stay Lake Manyara Serena Hotel on full board
Estimated driving distance: 2hrs drive
Day 5: Lake Manyara - Serengeti Today we leave Lake Manyara for Serengeti, game drive in Serengeti, in search of large predators and gentle herbivores in which they feed. Dinner and overnight at Serengeti Serena Lodge on full board
Estimated driving distance:4hrs drive
Day 6: Serengeti National Park Morning and afternoon game drives in Central Serengeti. Dinner and overnight stay Serengeti Serena Lodge, on full board.
Day 7& 8: Serengeti National Park We will spend two full days with morning and afternoon game drives in Serengeti exploring the rolling plains of Serengeti National Park in search of the large predators and the gentle herbivores on which they feed,
Accommodation & Meals:EMC Luxury Camp in Dec - March (in May - June, we stay at Mbalageti Camp (chalet), while in July ~ November, we stay at Migration Camp), on full board Estimated driving distance: 2.5hrs drive
Day 9: Serengeti - Ngorongoro After breakfast, we drive to Ngorongoro Crater with an optional visit to a Masai Village ($50/group), and optional visit of Olduvai Gorge ($5/person); afternoon game drives in the Crater. Dinner and overnight stay Ngorongoro Serena Lodge on full board Estimated driving distance: 5hrs drive
Day 10: Ngorongoro - Arusha - Departure Descend into Ngorongoro Crater for another game drives in the Crater, exploring the short-grass plains of the crater floor. This extinct volcano embraces 100sq miles alive with lion, leopard, rhino, elephant, buffalo, and many more games. Later in the day we drive back to Arusha, and proceed to Kilimanjaro airport. Estimated driving distance: 3hrs to Arusha, plus 45 min. to JRO Notes:
- For those going in March, and/or between Nov 1st and Dec 15th, deduct $200pp from above rates.
- Balloon Safari would cost about $475/person.
- Arrival and departure Kilimanjaro airports transfers
- Accommodation as indicated (2 people sharing a double room)
- Activities and Meals as indicated (FB=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All park fees, and government taxes.
- Services of Professional English-speaking driver- guide.
- Game drives in Land Rover/Cruiser with pop up / flip-flop roof tops and guarantee window seat!
- Bottled water while on safari
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- Maximum of 4 passengers in our safari vehicles
- International airfare
- Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa, travelers insurance.
- Tips to driver-guide.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)